Welcome to Australia's leading global supplier of innovative cooling technologies, Davies, Craig Pty Ltd serving the world’s foremost automotive vehicle manufacturers with original equipment as well as the domestic and worldwide aftermarket. Our team is committed to producing automotive technology designs of the highest quality, reflecting their passion and commitment to the automotive industry.
We are a long-established and proven Australian automotive aftermarket company with a first class network of premium Australian and international distributors who can deliver high quality cooling products virtually anywhere in Australia and around the world.
You can browse and purchase items online or by contacting our Head Office on +61 (0) 3 9639 1234. This website and the contents herein are protected by copyright law and may not be reproduced in any way without consent. Further, Davies Craig products are protected by world wide patents and trademarks. Failure to respect these rights may incur legal action against offenders.
By accessing, browsing through or placing orders on this website, you hereby agree to the terms and conditions detailed herein. These may be amended at any time without notice.
- Any reference to Company/Seller/We/Us shall mean Davies Craig Pty Ltd of 77 Taras Avenue, Altona North, Victoria, 3025 Australia (Registered Office) Company ABN. No.71 004 918 825
- Any reference to You/Buyer/Purchaser shall mean any person, sole trader, partnership, business, body corporate or other entity detailed in the appropriate section of the sales invoice/order form and shall include all successors, heirs and assigns. Where the Buyer purchases in the course of a trade, profession, vocation or sport (where the buyer is a specialist or enthusiast), it is agreed that such a buyer shall mean a trade buyer. Where a person deals entirely as a consumer, statutory rights shall remain unaffected. Where the term buyer appears within these terms it shall mean both trade and consumer buyer/purchaser unless specified as relating to a trade buyer or consumer buyer individually.
- Goods or equipment ordered shall mean the items detailed in the appropriate section of the sales/order form and it shall be a core term of this agreement that all additional parts, connecting components or ancillary items, not detailed within the sales order form, shall be additional to this agreement.
- Price shall mean the consideration due for purchase and shall Exclude GST. Any charges for GST (10%) will be added on your summary screen once you checkout your shopping basket. Please note; GST in only applicable for Australian customers, all international purchases are GST Free. Purchasers should note that prices quoted may vary (upwards or downwards) and current prices are quoted at the time of order.
- In respect of orders placed via the Internet, such orders shall be mere offers to purchase and shall not be accepted or binding upon the Company until confirmed or acknowledged in writing by the Company by means of invoice or statement confirming acceptance of your order or by dispatch of goods to you. Order acknowledgement sent by the Company subsequent to the order and payment shall not amount to confirmation of order. The Company reserve the right to refuse any offer to purchase prior to written confirmation or dispatch, where goods ordered become unavailable, the price of goods varies or an error is made by the Company in the price, description or for some other reason, whereupon a full refund of your payment will be made to you, usually in the method you made payment to the Company.
- Working day" shall mean any day excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.